The NGK Iridium IX spark plug is designed for performance enthusiasts, claiming to deliver enhanced throttle response and superior resistance to fouling thanks to its long insulator nose. The anti-corrosion trivalent metal plating on the body and threads of these iridium plugs reduces the likelihood of them getting stuck in a vehicle’s cylinder head, even after many years of hard service out on the water.
These NGK Iridium spark plugs are tested to the highest original equipment standards, providing the performance and service upgrade a vehicle deserves.
All NGK spark plugs also must pass extensive testing procedures and quality checks to ensure fit and performance.
- Combustion pressure testing to maintain stable performance
- Acceleration testing for improved acceleration performance
- Mechanical vibration testing
- Thermal shock testing to -40oF
- Tightest resistor manufacturing process in the industry
- Manufacturing in our ISO 11565 certified manufacturing facility
- Gap measurement with laser precision throughout production process
- Center electrodes are accurately positioned with 360o welding process
NGK Spark Plugs – World Leader in Spark Plug and Oxygen Sensor Technology Since 1936, NGK Spark Plugs has been the world leader in technology, innovation, and world-class quality in the design of spark plugs. Today, NGK manufactures NGK Spark Plugs for virtually every automotive and engine manufacturer in the world.
Would you like more information? Please visit https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/
Lewis Marine Supply
Lewis Marine Supply is a worldwide marine distributor offering a broad range of quality boating products. We provide fast and reliable nationwide delivery and global export services. Working with over 400 manufacturers, we source over 30,000 products to our customers in the marine industry. We are based in Fort Lauderdale, FL with stores in Charleston, SC and Foley, AL