Over 400+ Manufacturers SHOP NOW
Over 40,000 Products
Shop Our Huge Selection
Of Name Brand Marine Products
Serving The Boating Community Since 1956
Marine OEM Parts & Accessories
Huge Inventory Of Inboard,
Outboard and I/O Parts
Shipping, Freight and Delivery Policy
Effective January 1, 2020
Lewis Marine is proud to ship products around the globe for our customers. Our team is fully licensed for shipping around the world via land, air or sea. Trust us to get you the right product, when you need it, where you need it.
For all orders above $125, there will be no charge for freight in the continental USA. Freight outside the continental US is subject to appropriate freight, handling and import charges if required.
Some items are excluded from standard shipping allowances and are subject to freight charges.
These exceptions include:
- Engines, drives, generators & transmissions – customer is responsible for all freight and fees. We will ship the least expensive way among UPS, FedEx and truck lines.
- Engine Oil and Gear Lube – case quantity and pails: customer pays $5 per case, $10 per pail. Pails are shipped in a box.
- Size/Weight Limit – packages over 150lbs., or bigger than 130″ in combined length and circumference (length not to exceed 108″) will be charged freight. Examples are:
a. Rub Rail
b. Walled hose that does not fit by curling into a standard box
c. Large Appliances
- Hazardous Material or Special Handling Required – freight and fees will be added to the order regardless of order dollar amount for these items. See below for details.
Examples of Hazardous/Special Handling Items Include:
b. Flares and Fire Extinguishers
c. Toilets/ breakables
Handling and Delivery Fees
Lewis Marine Supply runs daily to twice daily routes throughout South Florida for fast direct delivery to you on one of our Lewis Marine trucks. Please contact our friendly customer service team to determine your best delivery time and route. We also offer Will Call at our locations, simply come in and talk to the team or call ahead and we’ll have your order waiting!
- Handling Fee: All orders that are shipped or delivered will incur a $1.50 handling fee. This helps offset our packaging, labor and vehicle charges to deliver your parts. There is no handling fee for orders placed on site at our locations or Will Call orders. We also offer a Loyalty Club for frequent customers. Simply sign up for our $10 flat fee monthly, and you get unlimited no charge handling fees. Ask your salesperson or call us for more details!
- Delivery Order Minimum: There is a minimum order size of $25 for delivery.
Special Orders and Drop Shipments
We are happy to place special orders from our non-stocking items for drop ship, delivery or will call to you to meet your needs. Please note that customers will be charged any manufacturer minimum order/special order/drop ship fees.
Hazardous/Special Handling Shipping Fees
Orders containing fully regulated hazardous goods require specialty packing and hazardous paperwork, and will incur an upcharge
- UPS/FedEx charge = $50 per box
- Motor freight orders = $50 per shipment
Summary of charges on invoice:
- UPS/FedEx Hazardous Goods Charge ($50 per box) OR Motor freight charge ($50 per shipment)
- LMS Handling Fee of $1.50
Export Orders containing hazardous goods will incur a “Hazardous Goods Handling Fee” of $5/box for additional clearing paperwork.
Lewis Marine accepts all major credit cards and cash at all store locations. Customers desiring statement billing or credit card on file billing should contact our credit department. Special order items will require a deposit, special order drop ship items will be billed at the time of the order. Any customer wishing to have COD terms will be required to pay any COD fees and charges by the carrier if shipped.
Please contact us directly at (954) 523-4371 with any questions you might have!
Thank you for your business!
220 SW 32nd Street | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
954-523-4371 | 800-327-3792 | email@example.com
3601-B Meeting St. Rd. | Charleston, SC 29405
843-554-3732 | 800-788-2231 | firstname.lastname@example.org