Shipping & Freight Policy
Effective January 1, 2020
Lewis Marine is proud to ship products around the globe for our customers. Our team is fully licensed for shipping around the world via land, air or sea. Trust us to get you the right product, when you need it, where you need it.
For all orders above $125, there will be no charge for freight in the continental USA. Orders outside the continental U.S. are subject to appropriate freight, handling and import charges if required.
Some items are excluded from standard shipping allowances and are subject to freight charges.
These exceptions include:
- Engines, Drives, Generators & Transmissions – customer is responsible for all freight and fees. We will ship the least expensive way among UPS, FedEx and truck lines.
- Engine Oil and Gear Lube – case quantity and pails: customer pays $5 per case, $10 per pail. Pails are shipped in a box.
- Size/Weight Limit – packages over 150lbs., or bigger than 130″ in combined length and circumference (length not to exceed 108″) will be charged freight.
- Examples include:
- Rub rail
- Walled hose that does not fit by coiling into a standard box
- Large appliances
- Hazardous Material or Special Handling Required – freight will be passed on to customer.
- Examples include:
- Flares and Fire Extinguishers
Handling and Delivery Fees
Lewis Marine Supply fleet runs daily to twice daily routes throughout South Florida and the tri-county area in Charleston, SC. Please contact our friendly customer service team to determine your best delivery time and route. We also offer ”Will Call” at our locations. Simply come in and talk to the team or call ahead and we’ll have your order waiting!
- Handling Fee: All orders that are shipped or delivered will incur a $1.50 handling fee. This helps offset our packaging, labor and vehicle charges to deliver your parts. There is no handling fee for orders picked up at our locations or ”Will Call” orders. We also offer a Loyalty Club for frequent customers. Simply sign up for our $10 flat fee monthly and you get unlimited no charge handling fees. Ask your salesperson or call us for more details!
- Delivery Order Minimum: There is a minimum order size of $25 for delivery.
Special Orders and Drop Shipments
If we don’t stock an item you need, we are happy to order it and have it shipped directly to you. We will pass on charges we incur from the manufacturer including minimum order/ special order fees or drop ship fees.
Lewis Marine accepts all major credit cards and cash at all store locations. Customers desiring statement billing or credit card on file billing should contact our credit department. Customers wishing to have COD terms will be required to pay any COD fees and charges by the carrier.
Please contact us directly at (954) 523-4371 with any questions you might have! Thank you for your business!
220 SW 32nd Street | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
954-523-4371 | 800-327-3792 | email@example.com
3601-B Meeting St. Rd. | Charleston, SC 29405
843-554-3732 | 800-788-2231 | firstname.lastname@example.org